Scattergories!!! Use the first letter of your answer from the first question to answer the rest of them :)
- What is your favorite cool drink? Coco Frio (Chilled coconut with a straw in it!!!)
- Something you would put on or take off when hot? Chonies (ie, underwear, for those of you not from Southern California)
- Something you would yell if overheated? Chillax already!
- Some place you would love to travel to if the temperature was above 90 degrees? Carribbean, specifically Vieques
- Something you would do in a rolling blackout? Cop a feel
- Something you would listen to with the top down? "Chillin'" - a playlist I created years ago
- Something you would rather be doing right now? Catchin' some zzzzz's
- Some place that will always be hotter than where you are now? Constantinople (now known as Istanbul, seriously, TMBG has a song all about it)
- Something that sizzles when it touches the sidewalk? Cahones
- Something that goes well with a barbeque? Cantaloupe
Hope you had fun, play again next time!
I have been very much at peace with things this past week. (Okay, except for our scare Friday). The freak out of a week ago seems to have been the last of them. I am coping with everything really well, I feel good about our cycle whichever way it goes (so I say now :-P).
I am however back into side effect land - right after my 2nd injection (and I am totally doing them at room temp, still stings) the migraine came back....strong. I almost threw up on a call...ick. And this part...well, I am assuming it is normal, it just feels really WEIRD. As of about an hour after my first shot Friday, I started feeling my ovaries (henceforth, Ig and Ook) TWINGE. Throb? Twinge I guess is the best word. It's not comfortable, and right after the injection, the one on the side I stick really yells at me. In fact, it is becoming downright painful at times. Please tell me this is normal!!! I keep looking like I'm doing a potty dance. LOL. As of this morning they have calmed down a bit, but the migraine seems determined to settle in for the long haul. And my BBS...they just keep getting BIGGER!!! Buddha jumped on me the other day and I laid there moaning because he hit the girls....oh, man. And this is without stims or PIO. I am in TROUBLE.
On an interesting note, I sent Frog the equivalent of a goodbye the other day, and he responded back with something that lets me know he's been reading the blog, or at least he read Thursday's post. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but again, not freaked, just find it interesting. I told him I'm not angry anymore....which isn't entirely true. It's more that I've accepted what happened and am moving on. So, not entirely a lie, but the closest I could come to the truth without opening a bucket of worms. I'm liking having peaceful, happy, fun me back. Mostly back. It's nice :)
I want to thank you all sooooo much for your words of support about my post yesterday...that one even brought some lurkers out of their closets! I wanted to bitch-slap the person, but thought a well-written response was better. I'm glad I didn't go hog-wild. I felt it was important to stand up for us, clarify, and be the bigger person. Thank you, again.
Sorry for another long post. Truth be told, I have so much on my mind and so many things I want to post that I actually have several posts pre-written, and I then edit them based on the day they actually get posted. That way I don't have to try and remember everything. I don't mean to be all wordy, but I have to get it out. Thank you for listening.