Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm So Dizzy, My Head Is Spinnin'

Yesterday is all these little flashes of moments...text messages, phone calls, comments, silly me dancing, a moment where Hubby and I just stopped and held each other...

I am so happy. And so scared it won't last. I want the next beta, and to see the heartbeat. And oh, my! There is so much to do! But it is early. So I don't want to jump the gun.

My head is spinning...I will find a way to articulate better. But I also promise to not make this be all I talk about...though until that first u/s it may be touch and go.

I tried to work today, but my kidney is kicking my ass, and making me throw up. I made it 1.5 hours at work...and was really only on the phone for an hour. I am going to beg my doctor for an appointment in the morning after we do bloodwork because a plan is needed. I am scared of this, because of Itsy/Bitsy. It is a whole new world out there today....

Head spinning...world changed. Wow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2

17 comments:

  1. OMG such wonderful news! I do hope you feel better though...congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am happy that Itsy and/or Bitsy decided to stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Congrats - keep up those beta numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherish every second of this crazy head-spinning time.

    Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations...so happy for you!!! Praying everything continues smoothly, soak in the joy of this amazing moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to hear about your next beta! I remember feeling such a crazy combination of jumping ahead and holding back. Congratulations!!! And best of luck with your kidney stone, I hope it magically dissolves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All very surreal, isn't it?

    And there is this feeling of holding a secret joy inside that only we are aware of right now.

    This is how it should have been, Kakunaa! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW..for sure....it's awesome, take it all in.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - I missed your pregnancy announcement! That is fantastic news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh! I'm coming to the party late. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO, SO happy for you and your awesome first beta. I remember walking around my house going, "How did this happen????" It was so hard to wrap my brain around. And I felt that same scared hesitation that maybe it was all just a dream.
    Good luck at your second Beta and hang in there with the kidney stone, hubby had one a few months ago and I remember how much pain he was in. So happy you have something to keep your mind off the pain.
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The craziness and head spinning will continue for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So amazing but major ouch for the kidney stone! :( I hope you can get some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hang in there lovey lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Catching up while on the ferry, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm going to keep reading, but I wanted to let you know how happy I am for you, and that I hope you get the possible kidney stone figured out and you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)