- I have determined that the strangeness of my dreams is inversely proportional to the amount of sleep I get.
- Peanut is going through an INSANE growth spurt! Thus, less sleep the last few nights and ridiculous dreams.
- Daycare did a skills assessment, and he is actually pretty on track! Preemie, my ass! LOL.
- My nipples are so, so destroyed. Seriously, pumping is KILLING me. It makes feeding horridly painful. And I am fairly certain it is actually making my production worse because of the stress from the pain. I am going to make myself and appointment with the OB really soon so as to figure this shit out.
- I now have a lovely boot to wear! It's heavy, makes me waddle and my ankle ache. But it's better than the stupid shoe and crutches. Plus, I am totally using all of this as an excuse to not shave :-)
- As for the injury...it could be a stress fracture or soft tissue damage. The MRI results weren't in when I went to the
drop dead sexypodiatrist.
- Hubby should be starting a huge paper route soon. It's better than nothing, right? I hate being back in financial hell :-(
- Thoughts on Zantac, cod liver oil, and brewer's yeast for milk production? These are the latest and greatest ideas...Guess I need to go shopping!
- Guess who still has no sex drive???? That would be me!!! Hello libido? Where are you? Oh, right, being sucked out of me every couple of hours by a ravenous little boy and a pirahna-like pump.
- Neighbor Shorte tattooed "Phelan" on Hubby, plus one other thing. It will be on me Monday :-) FREE. I take my ink when I can get it. I will show you once complete...I am adding onto an existing tattoo.
- I can't wait to clean my house!!! No, really, I can't! Soon it shall be manageable again.
Later! Growing boy needs more boob.