Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Day Infertility Blog Challenge: Day 20

20.Have you ever bonded with someone IRL over infertility, even just for a few minutes? It could be a family member, friend, neighbor, or even the clerk at the grocery store who noticed your OPK and vitamin purchase. Tell the story.

Oh, many many times once we began experiencing difficulties.  It is how we got the name of the clinic we use!  

But the person with whom I bonded the most was Stephanie.  She hadn't tried and done one treatment and then woohoo!  She has so many plumbing problems it makes me feel so lucky.  And it made me feel so good that I could give her advice.  That she would let me cry.  That I had someone in person with whom I could bitch about the lucky fertiles who don't know they are lucky.  

And it is ongoing.  I will be there for her every step of the way.  And if we try for #2, she will be there for me.  We will weep, celebrate, drink, mope...whatever we need to together.  

I am so thankful for her presence in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I try to bond with all my "stalkers" but they don't all leave comments... like my mom, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)