- Every time I think things are going in our favor, shit hits the fan. It is getting old!
- As you know, Hubby was fired. He applied for unemployment, and as we suspected, was denied. Because he was independent, his employer didn't have to report his earnings, meaning no proof of employment.
- The job I applied for doesn't technically post until next month, class to begin in November. Still hoping.
- Because of our new financial situation, I don't have a clue how we will afford storage for our Frosties. Sigh.
- Remember a couple weeks ago when I said I had tweaked my foot but thought it was just tendonitis? Yeah...not so much. Stress fracture of the outside metatarsal. I still need confirmation by MRI Monday. And then a podiatrist, when I will hopefuuly get one of those sexy boots. Which can't happen soon enough because I cannot bear weight on my foot AT ALL. Crutches until I have that boot. Which the ER doc said would probably be 6-8 weeks of good times.
- I cannot believe I am back to being nearly dependent on Hubby for everything AGAIN. And I can't carry P. We have multiple floors on our house. Sigh. I feel so terrible for being a burden once more.
- Speaking of pouring, we got 3" of rain in the basement last night. Awesome. Not
- Enough of the craptastic stuff.
- P is in alllllll cloth diapers now, and one of these days I will do a post dedicated to that!
- We have moved him into 0-3 mos clothes, which are still quite large. There are a few newborn sizes I can keep using a bit longer. Realistically, a lot of the newborn sizes still fit, LOL.
- He looks chubby :-) At least in the face. And he has started sleeping more...yay! I mean at night. I feel so much more human.
- The smiles are at last coming fast and furious :-)
- New pump: not getting more milk, but way kinder to my nipples. I will continue until I don't get milk.
- Thanks to all of you who stopped by Steph's blog to welcome her. You ladies are amazing!
- Have a great weekend!
Friday, July 8, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: When It Rains It Pours
Posted by Kakunaa at 6:28 PM