Anywho, here ya go!
- My mother has joined the current century - she has been sending me TEXT MESSAGES! I almost dropped from shock.
- The reason she has taken this up is to update me more easily with regard to my step-dad, who was supposed to undergo a mid-calf amputation this week due to a recurrent diabetes related infection. HOWEVER, it has become rather a clusterfuck because it's the same leg that has an existing knee replacement with metal rods extending down the bones of said leg. He has to see a specialist in Philly because the regular surgeons won't touch it with a 10-foot pole. Oy vey! Don't worry, it's being sorted.
- Grey's Anatomy has been pissing me off this season - aren't they supposed to have medical consultants on that show? "Hostil" uterus? I know mine is irritable, but HOSTILE? And not being able to get a heartbeat with the dildocam before 8 weeks? WTF? Sigh. Can I write them a letter?
- Nearly 20 evites have gone out for our little Blog Meetup - many have still not replied :(
- I am in serious nesting phase and I am TERRIBLE at it. I have decided to enlist help (my mom is kinda out of the equation now what with the surgery) because I'm not good at cleaning, organizing, and purging.
- Last but not least, Holly went and got an adorable haircut. And now I have it, too. Though I don't have the hawk going yet, but I totally will. So I'm leaving you with a photo of my newly shorn hair.