Sunday, February 20, 2011

Because You Asked

I give you a photo montage - a couple of Colliwog and me, and some drag photos.  Enjoy! 

Either late Fall 1995 or very early 1996 - probably one of our first hair dying ventures!


A year ago,  this weekend!
My alter ego, Ben Dover - I was a sexy dude!
That is my ex in the  - foreground.  Me as an old man begging my nurse to "Whip It."  LMAO
Ben's portrait - which I don't even remember - that was a night to, um, "remember" - if I could, LOL.
 Hope you enjoyed!  Just let me know if you want to see any more bizarre photos of me - there are plenty.  I always act the fool, LOL.

Now I am off to ready myself for our fabulous Bloggy Meet Up!  Soooo excited!

8 comments:

  1. LMAO! Love the photos! TOO funny! Have fun at your meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a trip Genevieve. Love the pica and I'm always open to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Makes me want to dig out some old drag ball pics I have from college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God! Ben is a catch! love the pics and I'd love to see as many as you will post! Enjoy the meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben Dover...OMG, that's hysterical! If you hadn't actually said that was YOU, I would've thought it was a real guy...you look so serious in that one pic!!

    My niece, nephew and I one day sat around trying to come up with all kinds of funky names. Phil McCracken had to be the funniest.

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)