- Our pregnancy photo shoot is today!!! Highlight of my week!!! Which led to this conversation:
- Hubby: Awww, I have to shave? But it takes a month for it to really fill in!
- Me: Yeah, I know. That's how my legs are. But it will grow back.
- I have had a ridiculously emotional week - I think it's lack of being able to physically get out stress and emotions. No tattoos, no piercings, no sex, no crazy cleaning.
- Colliwog moves out today. I totally thought it was next week, but yeah...I'm braindead.
- Frog and Pixie ambushed me Tuesday. Showed up unannounced with their daughter. I had raccoon eyes, greasy hair, and no way to fidget. Shook the whole time. I imagine it was unannounced so I couldn't veto, but I was NOT MENTALLY PREPARED. Fucked me up for 2 days. I could have done a whole post on this, but I was just too overwhelmed with emotions to try and figure them out and get it down. Maybe next week.
- There is a house around the corner that is going to be forclosed upon soon, and go for REALLY cheap. (bad grammar, I know) Hubby is all excited because this might be our opportunity to buy a house. Problem? I can't get past the fact that the man and his daughters that live there have nowhere to go and have had a rough time of it. It makes my heart ache for them. And I don't know if I can benefit from someone else's suffering.
- My cats have a sock fetish. And they have been sleeping in a drawer of baby clothes (out of dresser because of sanding) - which equals pairs of baby socks strewn across my already disastrous house. And Buddha found a "carseat toy" and thinks it's a chew toy. There is going to have to be some deliniation soon - yours vs. baby's. LOL.
- Speaking of the furbabies, Colliwog has managed to teach the dog the command "Eat Cat" - this is a dog that only mastered "sit" and "stay" before refusing any further training. But no shit, he responds to "Eat cat" when said with the right inflection.
- I am typing this with the laptop on Buddha's back as he feels it necessary to sit on my lap in the recliner. He's 45 lbs. He IS NOT a lap dog. Try telling him that.
Happy Friday, y'all.
***Right after I published this I got a call that my grandfather passed away this morning, peacefully, in his sleep, surrounded by family. I am hoping I can go to a service, safely...***