Let me share some examples.
- The day I landed in the hospital for PTL the FIRST time, the repair guy came to look at the freezer. Colliwog drooled. A lot. Tried to be all chivalrous with me and totally twirled her hair, flirted, and tried for his number. She is so bad.
- Later that day we went to the mall, leading to the ambulance ride. What happens? I'm having contractions and the driver and she are flirting shamelessly. No kidding. THE WHOLE TIME. Hello? Freaked out pregnant lady here! *Shakes head*. I love her.
- We have devised the funniest pregnant shot EVER...me in drag. It's been way too long, after all, and in a robe, I really do look like a middle-aged man with a paunch. LMAO.
- She gave me a head band with feathers on it - turns out they are rooster feathers. Also known as cocks. So I had cock on my head - closest I can get, I'll take it. Thanks, hon!
- She gave me a purple mohawk - which is considerably tamer than what she did to my hair in college. Trust me.
- She has made me laugh so hard I farted. No, really.
- If she weren't disabled and I weren't on bedrest, you can bet there would be considerably more stupid behavior. We do what we can while stuck inside.
And when all of my normal coping mechanisms are verboten, someone who can (usually) make me laugh is good medicine. But seriously. Next time I go into labor in a public place she'd better not try to get the driver's number. Besides, she's still trying to track down the first driver...
...seriously, she is.
At this very moment she is taking pictures of my boobs looking huge in my current outfit. Yeah. Thanks.