Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do YOU want to know about me?

Yesterday was a great day....I cried once, but Frog distracted me, and the day turned out to be the best one I've had in a couple of months. I think I am turning a corner. I am at peace, for the moment, and enjoying it. I added this photo today because of the peace it brings me to see it...it was taken the day we laid my grandmother and grandfather's ashes to rest. We floated them down a creek, followed by flowers from their property. In the same way, I think I am starting to lay to rest some of my grief.

So, I am refusing to dwell on anything negative today, and I would like to take a page from Kristin and open up the field to questions. Things you want to know about me, things that make you go hmmmm on which I may have a different perspective. Ask anything you want. I will answer honestly, and openly. You all support me in ways I cannot even give enough thanks for, and I would like to know what YOU want to know about this little crazy infertile :) So ask away!!!!

5 comments:

  1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lady, you are a winner of my Shutterfly Coupon Giveaway. However, you didn't give me your email address so now I'm hunting you down.... Pleeeeeese email me your address so I can mail your winnings ASAP.

    mypottyseat(at)gmail(dot)com

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the sure way your DH can make you smile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your day turned around. You already answered the totally noseyparker question I asked a few weeks ago about your open marriage, so I can't really think of anything more invasive than that. ;)

    I like K's question though! Can't wait to see the answer to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this question makes you smile because it is my intention-who is your eye candy? Which superstars (movie, music, whatever..) do you salivate over? List 5 if you can!!
    thanks for your constant support over at my blog...you are awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)