We paid off 3 credit cards, 4 people we owed money to, and then we went shopping...
And we got:
- Refrigerator (no freezer)
- Chest freezer (small, not body-hiding size)
- Netbook/laptop for yours truly
- Wii for yours truly (honestly, so I can watch Netflix, and later, for WiiFit)
- TV/Monitor for Hubby for the "Man Cave"
- Hard drive so his computer works
- dehumidifier so the man-cave is electronic-safe
- Vacuum of Awesomeness - eats pet fur like it's nothing. I can't wait to find my floor so I can really vacuum!
- some clothing for both of us.
- 2003 Subaru Outback. - Hubby gets to drive this and I am soooo jealous because it is FABULOUS!
Oh, and baby stuff that doesn't get taken care of by the shower. And some yard stuff. And another chair for the living room.
Hmmm, I hope we have $15000 left, LOL. That's the plan. We have already blown aLOT. Well, not blown, just...gone a little nuts catching up on broken appliances and whatnot.
I can't believe how much got spent this weekend, in 2 short days! Insanity.
And my goodness, that car is sooooo purty. I need to decorate the Malibu so I don't feel frumpy, LOL.
Anyway, had to share, LOL. Cuz I'm kinda giddy. LOL.
OH!!!! And I was officially discharged from Pancho today!!! Squeeeeeeee!