Friday, January 28, 2011

Hey! I'm Stylish!

And here I was thinking I wouldn't have anything interesting to blog about this week (let's face it, bedrest is BORING).

And then my dear Lauren gifted me with this award!  Thank you sweetie!




The Rules:

* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

* Share 7 things about yourself.

* Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (well, I'll try...)

* Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.

Here's my 7 things:
  1. I got my first body piercing when I was 17 by doctoring my birth certificate.  It was my belly button, and it didn't heal right, and my mom found out and got the poor woman who did it fired.  Oops.
  2. I would be totally happy being a travelling hippie.  Which is illogical given how much STUFF I have.  Books, movies, yarn, just....STUFF.  And animals.  Somewhere in my brain the wires got crossed.
  3. I am scared of elevators.  And heights.  And motorcycles.  And WalMart.  And Spongebob.
  4. I am a total sucker for chick flicks.  Just give me a box of tissues and I will happily sob all night long.
  5. Caramel Delite cookies are DA BOMB.  I usually eat enough to make me sick to my stomach, and then crave nothing but fruit juice the rest of the day.
  6. My most common dreams (the night-time sleeping kind) involve me being naked and/or flying.  These are in no way related to my nightmares, which tend to feature serial killers and the worst work day or family outing ever. 
  7. Thunderstorms turn me on.  In more ways than one.  I love them.  LOVE them.  LOVE THEM.  We might get thundersnow tonight (others near us are) and I am soooo hoping we get it! 
15 Bloggers who I nominate!  (If you've already been nominated, too darn bad, LOL)
  1. Lynn at Wistfulgirl's World
  2. Kristi at Our Miracle In The Making
  3. Erica at Surviving the Secondary Infertility Madness
  4. Mr. Thompson and Me at Viva la Vida!
  5. Cherbear at In A Nutshell
  6. Amber at Life: Chats and Rants
  7. Michele at My Life After Loss
  8. Andrea at Are You Listening?
  9. Jess at When The Music Fades
Alright, so that's only 9.  Get over it, LOL.  Nominate thyself :)

7 comments:

  1. I haven't logged on to Blogger forever but there were a few ladies I had to check up on, you being one of them. I LOVE your new blog! beautiful design!!!! I'm glad things are going well (except for the abstinence thing, yuck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. Thanks for your comments on my blog today. I was laughing my ass off at your "big red" comment! It made my day! Now every time I look at my red folder I will be able to have something to giggle about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love those random facts. P.S. I have never heard of 'thundersnow'. Does it really thunder while snowing??? I live in Wisconsin and we only get thunder Spring through Fall...not during snow ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award lovely lady and you're Christmas pics are adorable and every time my doc talks about sex I giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your number 1, 4 &7! You are awesome btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award:) I love learning new things about other bloggies besides our major focus which is Pregnancy/IF....Just like learning more because even though Pregnancy/IF is such a major part of who we are there are other things to us too:)

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)