And then my dear Lauren gifted me with this award! Thank you sweetie!
* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (well, I'll try...)
* Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
Here's my 7 things:
- I got my first body piercing when I was 17 by doctoring my birth certificate. It was my belly button, and it didn't heal right, and my mom found out and got the poor woman who did it fired. Oops.
- I would be totally happy being a travelling hippie. Which is illogical given how much STUFF I have. Books, movies, yarn, just....STUFF. And animals. Somewhere in my brain the wires got crossed.
- I am scared of elevators. And heights. And motorcycles. And WalMart. And Spongebob.
- I am a total sucker for chick flicks. Just give me a box of tissues and I will happily sob all night long.
- Caramel Delite cookies are DA BOMB. I usually eat enough to make me sick to my stomach, and then crave nothing but fruit juice the rest of the day.
- My most common dreams (the night-time sleeping kind) involve me being naked and/or flying. These are in no way related to my nightmares, which tend to feature serial killers and the worst work day or family outing ever.
- Thunderstorms turn me on. In more ways than one. I love them. LOVE them. LOVE THEM. We might get thundersnow tonight (others near us are) and I am soooo hoping we get it!