Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

Time for some bullet-point lovin!
  • A dear old friend is staying with us for a couple months, Colliwog, and my house is even worse. I need Mary Poppins. Seriously. Help!
  • The Malibu (Goldie) had to be repaired after some electrical stuff blew and smoke came out of the dashboard. Ick. Could have been worse :)
  • I don't know how I'm going to keep up with blogging post-Cricket. With all the ones I read now, it's going to be difficult. It's difficult now! And forget the Creme! I barely got started on that. Cricket's blanet and Niece's sweater haven't been touched in days and my house is a disaster. Any ideas on time management???
  • 99 days of pregnancy left, 99 days of pregnancy.  Make it through one, there it goes, 98 days of pregnancy left...It's going too fast!
  • My house is totally baby land - more donations arrived yesterday - man, I'd better have a girl, LOL. 
  • I am feeling SEXY!  I want to shake my booty and show off this bod.  Ummm, I didn't feel this way when I was skinny.  It's a rather interesting feeling, and I dig it!  I could be round like this FOREVER!!! 
  • I am having a HELL of a time remembering/finding photos every day for the other page.  Sigh.  So, some days I double up.  Eeep.

4 comments:

  1. I think you do a great job commenting and I also think you can be forgiven for slacking post-Cricket ;D As for the house, let's not even go there. My brother will be here Sunday and ours is so much messier than I would like him to see! So great that you've got that sexy feeling! Being pregnant seems to suit you! And yay for all the baby donations! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you are feeling sexy! You are doing great with the other blog, don't try to be superwoman! It's so exciting to be closer to the business end of pregnancy, isn't it?
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design is SO MUCH FUN! I love it. I love how a blog design can be a little showcase of your personality, but the parts that are normally all couped up. I had so much fun with mine too:)

    Love to hear that you are SO Sexy. I'm sure that you always were, and now you are just feeling like you got to flaunt it! Flaunt it baby! and take a gazillion pictures too. Not that I have to remind YOU to take pictures.... I am loving the new blog of photos too btw.

    Also so glad to hear that you are loving the next 99 days of pregnancy.LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it goes so fast!! yay for baby land!

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)