Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How Many Tissues...

...does it take to get to the center of my sinuses? 

So far?  2 boxes of kleenex and half a roll of toilet paper.  Since yesterday.  That's not counting Monday.  Or Sunday.  Blah.

But today I didn't feel like I was going to pass out every 30 seconds, so for the last 8 hours I have been reading blogs.  I am CAUGHT UP.  Though I may not have commented on them all, I made it through 6 days worth of blogs.  Ha.  Take that. 

And I officially cannot sneeze or blow my nose anymore, so you're going to have to just knock me out until this damn thing passes and let it all drain out onto towels or something.  Because I need to eat.  And sleep. 

And write. 

7 comments:

  1. A stuffy nose/sinus issues are really hard to have patience with. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hoping that you get rid of the 'blahs' soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. That totally sucks. Hope it goes away soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry:( I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that you are feeling like this. I have it too and have had it off and on throughout really and it is so hard to get rid of! Take care and use a nasal spray if you can-or a vaporiser. Do you have those there? Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh noooooo, the evil sinus crud got you too? That sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugggghhhh((( this sounds bad. I hope you may find some relief soon! just reading about this is exhausting. You do need a break from this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel and it’s awful. I had a lot of sinus infections when I was pregnant and I couldn’t take anything for the pain except Tylenol. I became all pro about dealing with it naturally. I know it may sound gross but I irrigated with a saline solution many times day (A neti pot might work just as well) I just used a bowel with warm water and salt. (Sea salt is best though) and I used to steam in the bathroom whenever it got bad. I’d run the shower until the bathroom got all steamy and spend a good 10 – 20 minutes in there. I also slept with a vaporizer some nights. I hope you find some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)