- Colliwog is here for an undetermined length of time...trying not to spazz. Twitch. Nursery needs so much done! Twitch.
- Who spends a week in bed with a COLD??? Seriously? At least I've turned the corner and am starting to feel human again. Yay!
- House needs so much work. Twitch.
- Brand new freezer does not, in fact, freeze. Food lost. Stink central. Grrr. Repairs to happen today, or they must replace.
- I need a haircut. I hate growing my hair. And a new color. I'm bored and uninspired by my shag. Suggestions, please?
- Planning a day trip to NYC with a friend in Boston - meeting in the middle. Can't wait! And maybe this trip to NH will happen some weekend. I hope. As it means pregnancy photos! Grow belly grow!
- Surfers arriving in 2 weeks. Must. Find. Floor. Space.
- Frog and Pixie gave us 3 boxes of diapers. 3. BOXES. Apparently their LO is allergic. Ummm, he can't even face me at work, yet we keep getting things from them. So confusing. Sigh. Need normal life. Wait, that's boring. Retract.
- I watched this season of Grey's Anatomy this week. Bad when hormonal and sick. Because sick makes me even weepier. Glutton for punishment.
- The family doctor weighed me for the chart there because it's been so long. Me: "You do realize I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant and this will be wildly inaccurate, right?'
- I got paint for the changing table and dresser! Now, if I only had somewhere to actually apply said paint...and boy is it BRIGHT. Wait til you see!
- Baby shower is under way. Met with Mom Sunday - she and Sister are in full planning mode. Invites are ordered and apparently arrived yesterday. Woot! My wedding didn't even have paper invites, LOL. Either one of them.
- What did we ever do without OMG, LMAO, LMFAO, ROFL, etc? I mean, really, typing is so much faster with acronyms. Though I see some I can't identify. Like SMH. ???? And I finally had to ask what FML was...and it turns out there is an entire website dedicated to that one!
- You'd think I'd get some crocheting done while sick. NOPE. Maybe if I feel better tomorrow. Yeeeaaaahhhhh.
- I finally watched Victor/Victoria - and I totally got a boner for Julie Andrews. HOT.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: Sick Bed Edition
Wow, it's Friday? How?????
Posted by Kakunaa at 11:26 AM