Wednesday, January 5, 2011

24 Week Ultrasound

First of all, sorry for no comments the past couple of days...I am a little behind.  I'll catch up!

Anywho, today we had Cricket's echocardiogram and a growth check.  And she cooperated considerably better for photos :)  Yay! 

First the heart:  She passed with flying colors!  Textbook heart right where it should be.  Woohoo! 

Second: She is dead on measuring at 24w4d, and weighing in at 1.5lbs.  She couldn't be doing more perfectly if she tried :)  She kept kicking the wand...thought it was a game, LOL. She is also head down right now. 

Third:  Because we are IVF patients it turns out we get an ultrasound every 4 weeks, so 3 more before delivery!  Me?  Not complaining AT ALL!!!

And now for the pictures! 

Look, I have a cute nose! 

Hiding behind my hands telling someone a secret :)

This is the most precious face EVER!

I am so in love with this face already :)

16 comments:

  1. Aw how awesome! I love all the pictures and am so jealous of all the ultrasounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby!! I can't beleive you are already at 24 weeks. We're going to have another baby to coo over soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! or totally HANDSOME!! or both. Yeah, both for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous :) So excited you get extra ultrasounds!! How wonderful to get good shots of the face-I haven't yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pics are awesome! it's crazy how you can almost get to know how your child looks in the womb! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Glad to hear everything looks great...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fantastic that you get all those ultrasounds! I definitely think that IVF patients should get extra perks like that :).

    And, yes, those pictures are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I love the pics :D I can already tell she's going to be a beauty! And fantastic news about her heart and growth rate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Gosh...I absolutely LOVE these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just amazed by her pictures. Way to go mommy! A beautiful little girl is growing strong in you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Cricket, you're BEAUTIFUL already....and I can't wait to meet you. :)
    (be good to your mommy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! I'm glad everything is looking good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, such a cutie. Love the x-mas gifts and the sweet letter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...she is so precious...Love her little nose:) Oh no Im calling the baby a her and baby might me a he...Anyways I guess Im siding with you in thinking your little cricket is a girl:)

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)