Friday, November 5, 2010

The Return of Spike

First of all, thank you all for helping me choose :) I went with "Letter To Myself" as it was the resounding winner, followed by "How Do I Cope?". So, it is submitted!

I had 3 good days in a row, and I think I overdid it on Day #3. I am sooo tired of not doing anything, so I got up and finally did the yoga DVD I bought, and that made me feel GREAT! Boy, are my muscles feeling it today. I will have to work up to every day workouts.

Anywho, I got my arse up and cleaned the bathroom and kitchen (not the floors), no nap, and was out cold by 10 or so. Woke up with Spike back for a visit, and he stayed all night. Trying to see if the butt pills do their job this morning.

I NEED to go back to work Monday. Desperately. I am definitely making progress...a couple days with no Spike whatsoever. But nothing helps when he shows up. And I haven't gone out to see how I react to the car, lights, etc. Which I should probably do...SIGH.

In other news, a dear friend came to visit, bringing me a bigger, fluffier pregnancy pillow. And Mom came...but I think I will save that for another post, as that covers a lot. Now I am going back to the recliner for the day. Send good thoughts, pretty please :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

7 comments:

  1. Sorry that Spike is back - I think he should adhere to his eviction notice & get the heck out of here! Hope you feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good fluffy warm happy thoughts your way lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed the vote, but thanks for inspiring me to do my own...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love yoga too - did you get a pre- natal yoga DVD? I'm sorry to here Spike showed up again, hopefully he learns soon he's not welcomed. Best of luck getting back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for some good days!

    I definitely think you should try the real world for a bit before returning to work.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your FB post and thought "OH no!" Hope Spike's ass gets hit by the door on his way out. Yay for fluffy pillow, I am definitely in need of that! Get well sweet lady.xxxoooo

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)