- Hubby got a part time job. Nights, 3-4 nights a week. It will help dull the loss of the other income, but he has to work a lot more hours for less money. I worry about his back. And I won't get to see him at night :( Booooooo. Still, he knows it's necessary and seems more than happy to "man-up" and do what we need.
- Went to my mom's Sunday and Monday - we talked about the shower, and have some tentative plans. She also gave me a lot of stuff from when I was a kid, including a bunch of handmade receiving blankets and kimonos. I believe we have a coming home outfit :) I will have to post pics of some of it. Some of it my mom wore, and then I wore, and was made by my grandmother before her arthritis got too bad. Pretty cool.
- Saw Sister and Niece and we went to Trader Joe's. Oh, how I miss that place. And there is a reason pregnant women should not be allowed to grocery shop. OMG did I stock up. LOL.
- Since we are expecting a settlement for Hubby's back soon, and Sister is looking to purchase a new vehicle, we may be buying her 2001 Chevy Malibu for a nice, cheap price, and do the work on it. Yay for a potential 2nd car!
- Hubby and I felt a bit sleighted at my mom's. Sister's wedding photo is prominently displayed, as well as, of course, Niece photos. Our wedding photo is nowhere to be found. It seems to have disappeared. I am trying not to be a cranky, over-reactive daughter. I didn't say anything. But really? Where did it go??? My mom couldn't be more excited about Cricket, but I always feel like the odd duck out with family, and this didn't help. Why do I have to notice things like that??
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Lots of Little Stuff
Haven't posted in a few days, and I have lots on my mind, so I'm just gonna bullet point it. Ahhhh, for the love of bullet points!
Posted by Kakunaa at 10:50 AM