Friday, November 26, 2010

Married, Expecting Child

You all remember Married, With Children, right?  Remember Al Bundy watching TV with his hand down his pants?  Ever wonder why he does that?  Yeah, me, too.  Don't get it. 

But I get why I do it!  Oh, yeah, I touch myself.  And it's not just down my pants that my hands go, it's up the shirt as well.  For oh, so, different reasons.

Why am I copping a feelsy of the 2nd base variety?  So glad you asked!  I have to admit, I am completely fascinated with the new and "improved" BBs.  A couple months ago, some of you may remember me complaining.  But I've settled in, and they don't hurt constantly now.  And they feel so DIFFERENT!  Like what we dream of when we dream of fondling a good pair of them.  Well, those of us that dream of it, anyway.  If you have NO idea what I'm talking about, move along. 

The Al Bundy move?  Cricket is still sitting low enough that her kicks are way below my belly button.  I am in search of the ever elusive external feel of a kick.  I THINK I felt one the other night, but I could be totally imagining it, too.  LOL.  Anyway, I sit watching TV (when not crocheting or catching up on blogs) with my hand down the front of my pants whille Cricket kicks me.  Walk in and you may very well think I've gone redneck.  I can't help myself.  Much like the BBs, the kicks are fascinating.  I won't know they are strong enough to be felt outside if I don't test it, right?  So, hand down the pants it is.  Bonus: Great way to get Hubby to stick his hand down my pants as well.  LOL.

7 comments:

  1. HAhaha, it must be fun at your house, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I rock most nights in front of the tube, hand down my pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I would so do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny visual! But I could see why you'd want to have your hand down your pants...baby kicks must be the most precious thing ever! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you crack me up. It is so amazing feeling those kicks and don't worry they will move upwards soon. Don't know if it's cause you're a bit ahead of me but mine still hurt all the time :( Got a maternity bra today, hope that helps!
    Oh btw are the BB's still veiny? Mine are like a roadmap, LMAO
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are SO funny! I can't wait to feel myself up and down and all over when my body changes to grow a little one.

    you're making me all jealous! I wish I could come over and feel you up too! (I am joking, mostly, haha)

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)