Saturday, October 30, 2010

15w0d

WEEKLY UPDATE

How far along: 15 weeks 0 days Cricket is the size of a navel orange! Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

Total weight gain/loss: According to the scale - 15 lbs. Fluctuating a bit, but I lost about 3 in the hospital.

Maternity clothes: Yes. Still have some shirts that fit, so that's a mixed bag. But pants are all maternity or stretchy.

Stretch marks: I think the ones on my thighs from puberty are starting to get worse :(

Sleep: Same old, same old. Tired all the time, but can't sleep 8 hours straight. It's a conundrum. I love naps.

Movement: I am totally on movement watch...hoping and overanalyzing...wondering if it's her, but nothing yet :(

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings: I really, really want California rolls constantly. Aversions: Stinky odors, red meat, and whatever doesn't agree with me on any given day.

Gender: at this point, we have decided not to find out...let's see if we hold steadfast to that! DH says boy, I say girl.

Symptoms: open up a pregnancy book and read the list of symptoms, that's me. LOL.

What I miss: Not a thing :)
Well, not tangible things.

What I look forward to: Movement. I can't WAIT!

Moods: Frustrated, mostly.

Milestones: Nothing really this week, just status quo.

Medical Concerns: Hypothyroid, anxiety, migraines. Ready for the list? Syn.throid 50 mcg, Zo.loft 75 mg, Zo.fran pump, Com.pazine suppositories 25 mg, Iron, D3, B12, Vitamin C, Folic acid, no more prenatals, Bene.fiber, stool softeners. I feel like a major pill popper.

Weekly Wisdom: Honestly, I got nothin'.

Best moment this week: Got to hear my kiddo 3 times...being sick has its advantages.

Worst moment this week: Hospital, Spike, feeling like a useless lump of flesh, money fears. It's been a really rough week.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

8 comments:

  1. Have they checked your TSH lately? I only get migraines when my TSH is high. Once my thyroid meds are right I'm fine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you are still so sick!! I can't even imagine! And all the stress from work? Geez! You just can't catch a break! I hope you start to feel better soon and that your migraines get under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weekly wisdom is one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry things suck for you so much at the moment. I just read the last 2 posts! Hang in there, it WILL be worth it. Ugh, I can't believe you have all these money worries as well. Hope it all works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to tell myself this phrase often: Step by Step...Day by Day....It will help you a ton to process upcoming events for you and your babe to stay less stressed:)

    Also I cant imagine being so sick....that was one thing I was blessed with no morning sickness...but I have had other issues to take the place...guess we all have to struggle in some way or another:(

    Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 15 weeks!!! I hear you on wanting sushi, siiiiiigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw 15 weeks is awesome! :) You're just flying by! It seems like last week you were telling us you were pregnant!

    I'm excited about sushi after I have the baby too - DH already said he'd bring it to the hospital for me. He is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. California rolls...yum! Great, now I want sushi. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)