Saturday, October 9, 2010

12w0d

I should write about poop more often.  LOL.  Many great comments yesterday; thank you for all the ideas! 

WEEKLY UPDATE


How far along: 12 weeks 0 days - Cricket is the size of a plum!

Total weight gain/loss: According to the scale - 13-14 lbs.  Eek.  If you take away the 10 lbs they WANTED me to gain, 4 lbs.  But I don't know how to count it. 

Maternity clothes: Yes.  Still have some shirts that fit, so that's a mixed bag.  But pants are all maternity or stretchy.

Stretch marks: way too early for those!  Keeping an eye on the puberty-induced ones, though.  And have started the Cocoa Butter applications daily.

Sleep: Same old, same old.  Tired all the time, but can't sleep 8 hours straight.  It's a conundrum.  I love naps.

Movement: way too early for that! But I can't wait :)

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings: For the most part it's just a matter of finding something I can tolerate. Aversions: Stinky odors, red meat, and whatever doesn't agree with me on any given day.

Gender: at this point, we have decided not to find out...let's see if we hold steadfast to that! DH says boy, I say girl.

Symptoms: Nothing new, though the BBs have stopped hurting.  Still growing.  To give you an idea, before we started treatement I could fit into a 32B.  Bought a new bra the other day, just a smidge big to allow for growth, 38C.  Yeah....Still vomiting if I'm not horizontal.  Moving cars and flourescent lights are my enemy.  Non-stop headache.  And, as you know, constipation.  LOL. 

What I miss: Not a thing :)

What I look forward to: Passing the first trimester :), and actually LOOKING pregnant, as opposed to just like I've put on weight. This is starting to happen, and only 1 more week left in first tri.  How is it going so fast??

Moods: Irritable beyond belief, interspersed with sappy crying.

Milestones: 12 weeks, which for many is end of first tri, but I count next week. 

Medical Concerns: Still taking my Syn.throid at 50mcg. To be tested again next trimester. 8mg Zo.fran every 12 hours for nausea...ummm, yeah, it lessens it A BIT but I am still puking like a champ. Zo.loft 50 mg...hoping that helps again with my anxiety...which in turn should help with some other symptoms.  Called the doctor yesterday after throwing up 5 times by 3:30 pm.  Got the on-call guy, who talked about a Zo.fran pump.  I don't think I'll do it.  But I think the vomiting is here for the long haul.

Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing this week.  Honestly, not much has changed, so it's just a matter of same old.

Best moment this week: Free crib!  Well, it needs repairs, and right now is functioning in pieces as fabulous doggy gates, but it's a crib nonetheless!

Worst moment this week: Still sick as a dog, worried I'm in that for the long haul.

Belly Pic:  Oh, yeah, the bloat is back.  Why is all the weight at belly button or higher when the baby is still so low?  Seriously, all gas.  LOL.  I am going to be ENORMOUS.



15 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I'm dancing to the music... notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 weeks!!!! this is milestone number one!! so so happy for you and you look great, not fat at all come on, and did you read I went from a 34B to a 36DD in maybe 8 weeks? Eeek and there's where I have the stretch marks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET bump :) Let's just get nice and plump together! Twelve weeks rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Congratulations on the end of the first tri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the first tri being just about over... sorry the pukies are still hanging around tho.

    Gotta love the freebie baby stuff! And I love your belly pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaho! I celebrate first tri as over both at 12w0d and 13w0d...you can do the same!

    That belly looks amazing...the uterus seems to starts growing..even though the baby is nestled way lower...the ute starts prepping for all the growth and expansion!

    I say GIRL!

    It will be amazing...in a little while all the protruding belly starts feeling tight, and it feels like some giant ball is held tightly underneath...I tend to run my hands, just to feel the texture...

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the belly pic. Sorry you can't sleep a straight stretch-I'm finding it harder too. The bb's will keep growing, sounds good that you bought a bigger bra!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely baby bump:)
    and Yay! for entering the 2T.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you've been sick but fingers crossed that ends soon! Congrats on passing a big landmark!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooohoooo...I love the baby bump pic and your tat is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...cute belly pic, and I hope that m/s gets much better for you. Happy 12 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those music notes!!!

    Your belly is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing...and remember the more throwing up the healthier the pregnancy is...at least that is what they told me....seriously I threw up until 2 days after they were born. LOL

    hang in there, you cute PREGNANT lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea!! You're almost through your first trimester! How exciting. The weight gains up there because your insides are being pushed up and that's where your bloat now lies. Lovely huh? Soon it'll be a baby bump and not a bloat bump!

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)