Anywho, distraction time! I got tagged by Rach at Going For It in the latest craze - Blog Tag!
Rules of her version, answer the 8 questions she poses, come up with 8 of my own, and tag 8 other bloggers to answer them! Fun times :)
Here are the questions she posed to us:
1.) What is your perfect date night?
Date night? What's that? LOL. Right now, I would kill for a reason to get a little dolled up, go out to a good meal, Thai or Seafood, or some really good Italian -- ooh, or this fabulous Mexican place we found. Anyway, good dinner, and then a movie, or just find a nice place to go for a walk in the cool fall air. Followed by us actually going to bed AT THE SAME TIME so I actually get some nookie ;-P
2.) What was the last new food you tried?
Hmmm, oh! I bought crystallized ginger yesterday to help ease nausea (worth a shot), and forgot that pure ginger will give you a run for your money. Good in small doses, wicked strong and "bitey" in full force. But it made me forget about the nausea! So it kinda worked!
3.) What hobby would you like to start but it seems to keep getting pushed to the back burner?
Puzzles. We have a ton of them, but never keep a space clear for them, and away from animals. So sadly, they sit in a closet :(
4.) Favorite vacation destination?
EVERYTHING. LOL. I know, that's a copout answer. I love beach vacations. I also adore road trips. I am never happier than when there is empty road in front of me and new sights to be seen. Or, new countries. I love to travel, period.
5.) What are you most looking forward to over the next month?
The end of nausea. LOL. And going to register for Itsybitsy. I am also hopefully heading to WI for a few days, and I can't wait to see some old friends...whatever I can cram into those couple of days. It will be a marathon trip. If we can afford for me to go.
6.) Which fall TV show are you most looking forward to?
I don't have cable :( We usually stream stuff, so I'm thinking CSI or NCIS. I am a full year behind on House and Grey's Anatomy :( I have to wait for those to hit cable.
7.) Your favorite holiday tradition?
Christmas cookies. The rest is blah half the time. I don't know. I like giving gifts, but can't really afford it this year. Family time is usually strained. I do like doing a tree when we can, but not necessary. But the cookies? Best of the year :)
Other holidays I really enjoy are Halloween - free rein to be whatever you want...it's actually my favorite holiday, though I never get to play anymore. Work doesn't cooperate.
8.) Are you a morning or night person?
Morning, hands down. Love that first part of the day when you feel like you are the only one out. Working nights has ruined it for me, but when I have time off, it's definitely mornings that I enjoy the most.
Alright, ladies. Your turn!
Here is who I am tagging:
- Circus Princess at Circus Children (and hey! Where is that post about your big reveal???)
- Marianne at My Violet Thoughts
- Jess at A Little Blog About The Big Infertility
- Jeni at Knocked Up By Another Man
- Erica at Surviving the Secondary Infertility Madness
- Jackie at Beyond The Brick Wall
- Erika at Pollination Chronicles
- Christa at Fearlessly Infertile
- If money was not a consideration, what would you do as a career? To fill your days?
- Who is someone you look up to, and why?
- What is the weirdest combination of foods you have ever eaten?
- If you could choose your own name, what would it be and why?
- Where is your dream house located, and what does it look like?
- If you had to use only one musician's songs to describe your life or answer these questions, who would it be?
- What do you want your last meal to be?
- Jello or Pudding?
Okay, ladies, answer, come up with your questions, and tag away (ummm, I forgot to put this in earlier and just added it).