- I haven't dyed my hair since shortly before P was born. There are A LOT of shiny silver hairs going all haywire up there. I always forget how many there are and how old they make me feel. Oh, well. I earned them!
- Can someone please come winterize my garden for me? Thanks.
- I have gotten more bug bites since Labor Day than the whole of summer. WTF? The lady doth protest.
- Not gonna lie...this single parenting thing is OVERWHELMING. I feel that P is not getting enough of my attention as I try to keep up with everything on my own.
- My ability to have absolutely no filters on Twitter would frighten Hubby if he knew the things I shared. My family, too. They think I overshare to them? Ha!
- Speaking of which, I want to thank everyone on there for cheering me on to pop the cherry!
- I am seemingly incapable of NOT tracking my cycle. It's pointless and unneeded. But it is now ingrained in me. I am on CD40, and I swear I O'd 3x this cycle! This is based on EWCM. My body thinks it is pregnant. Which is horrid if you aren't because it is a tease with all the bad symptoms. Whatever. I blame breastfeeding. What else could it be? Then again, no cramps and bleeding isn't so bad.
- I was told today at work that I am negative for pointing out some truths. Not complaining even. Just being straight-forward. I smile all the time. I encourage people. I don't whine about the fact that I am exhausted and in pain ALL. THE. TIME. I defend myself, yes. But I really am positive almost all of the time. But we all need to vent sometimes! It really annoyed me. And upset me. It seemed like a very blindered view of my personality. I bust my ass for something I do not enjoy, and there is "always room for improvement". Sigh. It's like sweeping away a flood with a broom: pointless.
- Sometimes, on phone calls at work, I feel like I am talking to a wall where what I say is completely not received/comprehended. Or it is totally ignored. *it pays the rent it pays the rent it pays the rent*
- I saw a gigantic double rainbow after a storm yesterday (and, incidentally, the coolest clouds in a long time!). I immediately thought that they had to be tidings of good omens. I was right.
- Hubby officially has his CDL permit and drove for the first time yesterday.
- AND! He won his SSD appeal for the time he was unable to work before and after his surgery. We are owed 23 months of back pay for that time, less lawyer fees. Did you just see me grow a couple inches? Yeah, HUGE weight off. I have no idea the amount or the time frame, but this is amazing.
- Thank you rainbows. And thank you storm clouds for giving me rainbows...
Friday, September 30, 2011
FNL: Rainbows To The Rescue
Posted by Kakunaa at 10:19 AM