- 5 lbs even - that is a gain of 1/2 lb in 2 weeks. It's not great, but it's a gain. Given the issues with supplementing we had a couple of days, and the cold this week, I'm not worried. And not supplementing more. My production is really just starting to go up and his strength as well, so we are not worried.
- 18" even - no gain. That's fine. He needs the weight.
- 13.25" head circumference - 3/4" growth! It's all going to his head!
- Showed the doctor the video of him rolling over because he didn't believe me last time. He said, "That shouldn't be possible!" LOL.
We have had 2 baths - luckily they are fast, because he is not such a fan yet. And I really need to trim his nails again...worse than doing a cat! But I'm not so much liking all the scratches on his face, and he is adept at pulling off those mits. So I have to suck it up and do it.
- Still hovering around 145 lbs with 30 or so to go...20-25 would make me happy. But I'm really just starting to be "fully" recovered, so it's on!
- Now that P is sucking harder and I'm pumping more, I am developing cracks on my nipples. The one on the right is the size of the Grand Canyon. Ever have your nipples pierced? It feels like it's being pierced non-stop while he nurses or I pump. Ouch! And here I thought I escaped the horrid nipple soreness, LOL.
Hope these pics aren't repeats! I just think they really show the entire first month of a baby...what they do...
|Why??? I was happy in there!!!!|
|What the hell is wrong with you people????|