- My kiddo is growing like a weed! He will be too long for the full length preemie onesies soon, but not the short ones or the pants. And he's still skinny, LOL. He eats like a horse.
- PETA can suck my dick. They said they removed the "in honor of" part, but they still left it up that it their stinking campaign is during NIAW.
- Hubby and I have worked out an agreement (well, I basically told him how it will be, LOL). Since I feed on demand and am often up multiple times at night, if Peanut gets all worked up and won't stop fussing, he is on soothing duty.
- It is challenging figuring out what bottles work best for his little mouth for the supplementation. We end up mopping up a lot, LOL.
- Babies do NOT like to be changed six times and put in weird positions for a photo shoot. His binky features prominently. And we may be celebrating the cranky, honestly. Babies aren't always placid and cute, so why not tell the true story, right? We shall see what our dear Rebecca Gotzon does with what we got. I can't wait!
- Peanut's umbilical stump fell off during the photo shoot! Kinda cool! There was still some sort of pus-y looking stuff, but that seems to have dried up as well. I sense a real bath in the near future.
- I can finally move without discomfort - which means I can start doing things around the house and going for walks to work on this 30 lbs I still have to kick.
- I have figured out how to keep up on blogs! I may not be commenting on every post, but rest assured, I am in fact reading again! Android phone + touch screen + BFing = BLOG TIME!
- I am battling for my full 8 weeks of maternity leave and pissed that we only get that much and ONLY because I had a c-section. Our maternity leave policies in this country are absolute crap and I am already dreading leaving him. It's too damn soon...
- Lauren is coming up today! Her ET is tomorrow, and she is coming to meet the Peanut today! Woohoo!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: Yay! I Can Move!
Posted by Kakunaa at 11:50 AM