- This is a VERY rainy Spring here in eastern PA. I swear we get one non-rainy day a week. Come on, I've only got a few weeks left! I'd like some outside time!
- In the last week, the past has tracked me down. Something I wasn't sure I wanted. But 10 years is a long time. And it's good to see some old faces, speak to people who know what greek I speak. My closest friends from the Peace Corps have resurfaced, thanks to one tracking me down. And one of my Namibian sisters. And it feels right. And it feels good. A decade has passed...it is time to stop hiding.
- To Heather: we did the Dependent Care plan as well - pre-tax savings rock.
- We figured out why he was throwing up the formula! He got too excited and drank more than he really could handle. If we keep it to 2 oz, he is golden. Yeah, 2 oz. It's not much, but it's all he takes right now. Yay for solving that!
- Nursing bras that fit properly, despite the cost, are absolutely magnificent! Ahhhhh.
- Baby colds are tough - I feel terrible. He got it from me. I spent all day Wednesday sucking snot out of his nose, the poor thing! His poor eyes were all red and runny. He is such a trooper.
- Fran asked where Peanut will be on Tuesdays. He will be with Hubby all day. I am jealous. It might change a bit though if he gets summer work...if it's worth it.
- Been hanging out with Pixie a couple days a week - glad we have all moved on. Nice to have a friend in town :-)
- Peanut has a "stork bite" on the back of his neck, so he will most likely have a bit of a remaining red mark after a while. I like the name :-) It developed in the last week or so.
- Hubby has been working on our yard...which seems silly, on one hand, since we rent, but we are blocking off part of it (not a large yard) with a jury-rigged gate and fence to give the dog his area, and we will be tilling and reseeding the rest so that this summer Peanut has a yard! We bought a little kids table w/umbrella and 2 chairs, plus a kids patio swing...he's way too small, but I couldn't resist, and we will have it for time to come. It's going to be so cute in the yard!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: Need An Ark
Posted by Kakunaa at 1:21 PM