It's Friday, thank goodness. Well, my Saturday. The lovely Danifred has come home from the hospital with her brand new baby Blue, so make sure you go wish her luck.
- Today was a banner day for the Binsau-Richardson household. A much needed day.
- We found a house. That we are going to put an offer on. A perfect first home. Meaning it doesn't have every little thing we wanted, but we loved it so much that it doesn't matter. So much potential. And so many fun projects to make it our own. Our hopefully soon-to-be home.
- My car passed inspection. Thank you car gods!
- Hubby had an interview today. And a job offer. It is only part time. But the hours are such that we will not need child care. I do have to look into social activities for P, though, as he will miss that not being in daycare.
- I am so excited you guys. So many things are going to start happening. I can only hope that this sudden upturn continues. Relocation is definitely on the back burner after today. Thank you all so much for all of your support. I love you all.