welcome to Friday Night Leftovers, hosted but the wonderful Danifred. I have been absent for several weeks, but I am back!
- Hubby is still unemployed. on NYE I had a fit of desperation and begged a new acquaintance to give him a chance. He did. So now he can pick up some occasional work. Better than. Nothing.
- I have realized that I cannot lose weight due to the Zoloft. Now I need to find motivation to use my new Zumba for Wii to at least try to tone.
- In desperation, I had a crazy thought yesterday and applied for a low mortgage. I have a bankruptcy that was discharged nearly 7 years ago...loan guy said in April I can try again. It is for a low amount, to buy a bank-owned house. It would actually save us money. I now have a one-track with regard to this. I feel crazy for considering it...but it actually is a completely sane and logical move. Wish us luck!
- The numb spot in my back? Due to severe muscle spasms. I had to stop my tread milling because of it. But am on good drugs, thus, going to try the Zumba.
- Someone posted a picture of an Infertility Superhero once...anyone remember who it was?
- P is in some kind of crazy developmental phase...he refused solid foods except for fruit for 3 days this week. He is pushing up enough to start pushing backwards a little, and has been über cranky. I think teething might be starting in earnest. He has started reaching for people. He also makes it very clear when he is bored or pissed you took something away, and he rolls all over the place. And we have made huge progress in sleep. I will post more about that later.
- My anxiety is in overdrive. We should have given our LL our notice 3 weeks ago...totally forgot. Plus, we have little idea what is next. My mother has assured us that we can stay here if need be...no pets. Please pray, or whatever you do, that we sort things out and can keep our fur babies and find a home.
- I had a lot more to write...just cannot remember any of it right now.
Have a good weekend everyone!