Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back to Work

So.....first day back was horrendous. I'm not even going to bother with the details. I vented yesterday and got it out of my system, and I'm done. Today is marginally better.

I have discovered that sitting is still not so comfy....oh, well. Whatcha gonna do, right?

So, home pooter is shortly to be fixed and I shall be uploading photos. I have a post planned with tons....and hopefully some (sarcastic) humor.

Spoke with my nurse - I let her know I have been unsuccessful in gaining weight and she said she wants 5-10 lbs on me. 5 by the time I start Lu.pron in just under 3 weeks. *Sigh* She said to try protein. I'm eating carrot sticks and peanut butter....think that's what she meant? I've gotta figure out how to do this. I'm going to have to eat constantly....

More later. These 10 hour work days are killing me, so next decent post probably won't be until Tuesday.....

1 comment:

  1. h wow, 10 hrs days...NO FUN.

    I will GIVE YOU 10lbs if you need them,..LOL

    thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)