Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer As A Peanut

I figured we could all use a break from the train wreck coverage.  P is a summer boy.  No doubt about it.  He is a FISH.  With absolutely no fear.  He swims - with swim wings, but still.  I have no doubt that he will swim without them before too long.  Ummm, he's not walking yet...Can you say swim lessons ASAP?

He also, it turns out, loves the beach.  He and I went with TG and the kids last week for a couple days.  I don't have any photos of him in the water because I couldn't be with him in the ocean and take pictures, too.  Suffice it to say he crawled right into the water, unafraid, seeking thrills.  Yeah, he is my son, alright.

More summer photos!








Yeah, are you dying of cuteness yet?


This is right after he climbed up onto the diving board and then
let himself down into the water that way.  My child is CRAZY!

Hubby is NOT holding him.  His hand is there just in case.  He swam the length
of the pool!



I think by this point he was turning blue but getting him out of the water is
an epic battle.  He throws himself in with a look of glee on his face, joy
exuding from him.

There will be another beach post, mostly non-P related photos and some goodies I found that made me think of my bleeps, tweeps, and peeps.  Oh, and videos.  Which I still need to upload to YouTube.  Like the one of P going off the diving board.  Crazy child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)