- Spazz had to move in with us Saturday. More drama. BUT, he's helping get furniture and stuff ready, so I appreciate that.
- Littlest and her BFF came and helped Sunday with the painting of furniture and reorganizing of our bedroom - our room is nearly ready! Cricket's corner is almost finished. The nursery is...getting there.
- I had to have a u/s on my gall bladder Tuesday due to regular and fairly painful right sided rib and upper back issues. Good news is gall bladder is fine. Bad news is, it is most likely just my rib cage spreading, and since Cricket refuses to budge, it's not going away until she/he makes an appearance.
- I woke up this morning unable to open my mouth - my TMJ has decided to flare up, on one side only. I know I'm not grinding my teeth because due to excessive preggo boogers, I sleep with my mouth open. So, who knows WHY it started. I can't take anti-inflammatories. So I am trying to stick to soft foods, and will be using warm compresses. And I was referred to an oral surgeon. Le sigh. Chewing, yawning, etc are overrated anyway.
- In good and fun news, shower gifts have started to arrive! So they are fun little surprises I get to open :-) Time to start Thank You cards.
- I have nearly unburied my living room. Woohoo!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: Ouch
I want to apologize first off for not reading or commenting this week. I've simply been too damn overwhelmed and, quite honestly, depressed. And in pain. I am going to wipe my Google Reader clean Monday and start from there, catching up as you post. Thanks for understanding. Anyway, here's my stuff.
Posted by Kakunaa at 6:11 PM