I know that you are all waiting but there ISN'T MUCH TO TELL YET.
I've been in touch with our girl all day:
at the ER at about 11:30 or so , she was 3-4 cm dialed and 80% effaced.
2pm they started Pitocin
by 5:45 or so, there still wasn't much happening. If they turned the meds down, the contractions would slow down too...so there was talk about epidurals and a c-section if need be.
But it's now 7:48 EST and I haven't heard another thing. I know that all of you are keeping her in your prayers and thoughts and I know she APPRECIATES that. She's excited and so ready to be a mom.
if I hear anything else before morning, I'll update again.