- "I squirted." No, this does not mean an amazing orgasm. It means I squirted milk from a boob, either into P's mouth to get his attention, or across the room because it freaks Hubby out.
- "I'm coming, OMG I'm coming." Also not an amazing orgasm. This is me when P is screaming and I am across the room. In fact, it is this very thing that led to the 6 weeks in a walking cast. Yeeeeaaaahhhh.
- "Slippery when wet." Not my girly bits. Oh, no. This is a wet baby in the bath. When alone, this becomes a serious hazard.
- "Don't give me a hickey!" Said to P when he misses the nipple and gets something else. Can't remember the last time I said that to Hubby.
- "I can't remember the last time someone sucked on my lip like that." Again, not Hubby. P giving me a very enthusiastic kiss. Also led to aforementioned hickey.
- "Eww, there is sticky white stuff on my pants." Spit up, that is. On my crotch. Nice aim, kiddo. Occasionally also dripping down my chest into my bra.
- "OMG that's an erection!" This was not a pleasant surprise awaiting me in bed. This was P's reaction to his first full bath in the bathtub. While I was with him. That was a new and interesting experience! Boys are fun.
And I love it. Every wet, sticky, squirting moment.