- I am soooo far behind on blogs, Twitter, etc. I had to wipe out my reader. I'm so sorry you guys. I have been reading what I can and unfortunately, commenting even less. I'm not sure what my problem is. I have been in a major slump. Like the don't want to get out of bed kind. Honestly, if P wasn't here, I'm not sure I wouldn't be off the deep end right now. He is my motivation.
- Hubby briefly had a job...and then it turned out they lied, it wasn't a delivery job. It was a door-to-door sales job. Yeah, not so much.
- He does have what we hope is a real job interview today. Fingers crossed.
- I had a horrendous discussion with my mom and step-dad re: baby 2.0. I know they were speaking out of concern, but I ended up feeling like they think we are completely bonkers for wanting to shoot for #2. It ended with me in tears and drinking far more wine than I should have.
- I stopped pumping entirely, and P pretty much refuses to nurse most of the time. Maybe once a day, and very rarely both sides. Le sigh.
- 21.25 lbs. PORKER. 'Nuff said.
- We had to get a bigger non-infant carseat. We were able to afford 1 cheap one. For Christmas my mom got us a Britax convertible to 65 lbs model. Yay! We couldn't have put out the money for that right now. I can't believe he is this big!
- Dec 4 begins my new shift (we "realign" every 6 months). I am keeping the 5:50-2:20 shift, but different days off because I liked the supervisor better. While this shift means more time with P (which is why I do it), I am exhausted, I have no time alone with Hubby as I go to bed with P, and I dream of a "normal" schedule some day. But this works best from a Mommy perspective. And that is what matters.
- I am trying to make as many gifts as possible this year....and it is STILL too much money :-( Le sigh. But, I like doing it this way. I feel a sense of accomplishment. Hubby has pretty much no input, but then again, he doesn't usually.
- P is either teething or getting an ear infection. I'm afraid to wait until Monday if it turns out it is an ear infection. Sitter thinks teething. Looks like we are leaning that direction. I'm not ready for teething. I want goofy toothless grins forever. Shit, I'll get him dentures so he can eat food. He is growing up too fast. I need time to JUST. SLOW. DOWN.
- One day I will get fired for telling a customer to shut the fuck up. I am THISCLOSE.
Friday, November 11, 2011
FNL: The OMG I Am So Behind Edition
I will be linking up with Danifred this week, and it's a good thing...I am so freaking behind on things!
Posted by Kakunaa at 1:48 PM