- We survived Turkey Day. P refused to eat or sleep all day. Awesome. He is totally out of whack. Hoping he gets back to normal today.
- My dad is pushing for us to move to Vermont when he goes. Part of me is not so much against this. I would love for P to grow up in a rural New England setting...lots to consider.
- Still no driver's license for Hubby = still no job. We are PISSED. And he is so frustrated. He wants to work. And we REALLY need him to work. Apparently he can have the BMV for IN fax an affadavit of some sort to the DMV for PA and hopefully get his license transferred that way. It's that or drive to IN for a replacement. Not really a financially great thing to do. *pulls hair out in frustration*
- New schedule starts 12/4 - because my days off change from S/M off to F/S off I will be working 10 days straight. Shoot me now!
- Oooh! Our Christmas gift from my mom arrived - a Britax Roundabout 55. It is HUGE. And cozy. And doesn't slip all over the place. Here is my question: since 1 year is the minimum for rear-facing, but longer is recommended, what the hell do I do with the fact that his feet are already at the edge of the seat? Do I just kind of let him scrunch up his legs? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
- I have some hysterical videos of P - I will try to get them posted this weekend. I need to upload them first. He is such a goof :-)
- We have decided we ARE doing a tree this year, though there won't be much under it. But I think he is old enough to be fascinated by it :-) Not huge, and it's not going up for a couple more weeks. I hate dealing with the never-ending pine needles!
- Still no teeth, no crawling (he can get up on his arms, or he can get his butt up, but not both, LOL). No urge to stand or pull-to-standing. Totally okay with my lazy baby :-) Dreading child-proofing! And chasing. The poor animals are doomed once that starts!
- I decided just now to take a day off in the 10 day stretch. So I will only do 7 days straight. I can make it. *Gulp*
- As usual, there was more on my mind, none of which I can remember, so I leave you here to enjoy the rest of your (hopefully) long weekend (I don't have one).
Friday, November 25, 2011
FNL: Thanksgiving Edition
Posted by Kakunaa at 12:36 PM