- I suck. I will say it out loud. I keep trying to fit blogging into my schedule and I am failing miserably. Which is sad, because I'm not even working full time! I promise to do better...I know I have missed A LOT!!!
- I am alive. I promise. This going back to work thing has really thrown a wrench in my flow. And it turns out that 4 months off did NOT help my performance any. Le Sigh.
- The sperm bank sends me emails about specials and newsletters. Seriously, I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that I get emails from a sperm bank, or the fact that they run specials. LOL.
- I have FINALLY gotten a couple smiles from P, but not in about a week now. I swear, he is teasing me. He is VERY serious...like I was as a baby.
- AWESOME site for BF'ing: Kellymom.com - a woman at work with whom I pump directed me there. It makes me feel better, because apparently I pump what is normal, and all of you 4oz and up people are over-producers. This doesn't really stop the frustration, but at least I know that I'm not really UNDER-producing.
- Fenugreek is cool - if I forget deodorant (allllll the time) it is okay because I smell like pancakes :-)
- If I am lucky, I put my hair back in clips, brush my teeth, shower, and manage deodorant all in the same day. That's an AMAZING day.
- My nails are a mess. I had them done while PG and then removed. They were growing out and with the baby, I can't stand to deal with them, so I'm damn near biting them again. In lieu of that I obsessively trim them. I'm considering having them done again, but I wash them so frequently I think it's a bad idea. But it would make me feel like less of a frump, ya know?
- I am shocked at how well I can function on only a few hours of sleep with NO caffeine. But I am EXHAUSTED all the time.
- Still co-sleeping. I gave up. Fuck it. If it means I get more sleep, so be it.
- P is acting just like he should for his ADJUSTED age, which is reassuring....but man I want smiles. No....my kid CRIES when I walk in the door. Because he wants me, but still....
- Things here at the house have been tense. I made a social networking faux pas. But it seems to be better. And our yard is looking FANTASTIC! I have to get photos for you guys! It's tiny, but it looks sooooo much better.
- Have I mentioned I am exhausted, LOL. And I wouldn't change it for a minute.
- I miss you guys, though. Must get back into reading up on everyone. I feel soooo out of the loop.
- I know there was more...but see 2 bullet points up - I can't remember ANYTHING.
- Oh, I know. I have not lost any weight since that first full week home. I am curvy. I gave in and bought pants. Curves it is. It will come off or it won't. Who knows.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: I'm Alive!!!
Hey, it's my Friday, that counts, right? Well, it has to.
Posted by Kakunaa at 3:34 PM