Friday, April 26, 2013

A Plea To My Unborn Child

Dear Finn,

I know that realistically you don't need to be head down for a couple more weeks yet, but I beg of you...please turn around.

Your head in my ribs did damage, which thankfully has abated a bit recently.  However, it's still incredibly uncomfortable.  And your knees are seemingly bent (ha ha, get it? bent?) on injuring my stomach.  It's already pretty smooshed.  When you knee me there, well, it makes me very unhappy.  Seriously.

I am trying the inversion technique, and will be upping that in regularity.  I'm desperate, you see.

You came to us as a surprise.  No treatments.  Just an OMG WE'RE PREGNANT HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN WE FEEL LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE thing.  I would like you to come out naturally, too. I really do.  No c-section.  Mama no likey.  Mama has your older brother to chase around, too, and that would really make things difficult.

So really, could you turn around?  Please?  Plant that hard-ass head of yours in my pelvis where it belongs?  I would be so appreciative.  So would all those who put up with me on a daily basis.  I'm very cranky.  I don't want to be cranky.  So PLEASE...

TURN AROUND.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your wish!!! I can't believe how long Finn has been baking already!!

    :)
    Jess

    http://itsjustaboxofrain.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)