|My new favorite photo of Peanut. He makes|
so many crazy faces, LOL.
- I want to thank you all for your incredibly kind words yesterday. They meant sooooo much to me!
- I cried the whole way to work this morning, and then had a panic attack, but managed to not totally freak out in front of anyone. Breathing is good. Focusing on one task at a time is also helpful.
- First day back consisted of: Meeting for 2 hours. HR meeting for 20 minutes. Pumping for 25 minutes (counting set up and cleanup). Put desk together. Got OOH'd (means Out Of Here - when we are slow we have the option of leaving early. We can't afford it, but today I couldn't NOT see my baby). I was at work 3 hours, out of the house 4.5.
- I have discovered why people have so many baby socks - they come off, get lost, the washer/dryer eats them...you get the idea.
- Multiple people said to me today: "Wow! You've already lost all the weight!" Nope, still 30 lbs heavier than I was, but I was REALLY skinny, and apparently no one remembers that, LOL. I guess that means I look good!
- Our yard has been under a renovation the past week, and will hopefully be finished up this week. I'm so excited! It's starting to look good. Still needs to be re-seeded, the fence finished, and I need to do some planting. Pictures at some point.
- Peanut cooed, sort of, this week. Though it's not frequent. I really wonder how the preemie thing will affect his development. Hard to tell yet, really.
- I joined Twitter! Yup, I succumbed and can now be found on there. @Attila_Hippie.
- For those that want to know, the name stems from a day when I was working in CA at the camp, and the county sheriff was there. He asked me for a styrofoam cup to take some coffee and I gave him hell about the horrors of styrofoam and informed him that we didn't have any but that he was welcome to one of our plastic containers if he promised to recycle it. A friend walked by just then and said, "Oh, I see you've met Attila the Hippie." It kinda stuck.
- This feels much like Friday Night Leftovers. Not sure I can do 2 of these posts a week. Hmmm. Must consider.