- P will be 5 months old tomorrow. I still haven't done the folders on FB and Snapfish for month 4, much less month 5, LOL. Or the big email to family on his stats n stuff. SLACKER!
- I can't believe I have a 5 month old son. Who babbles and shrieks and puts anything
innapropriateinto his mouth that he can. And who STILL does not sleep through the night.
- I had a phone interview yesterday for a new job that will make this worth it. Because if I get the job, it comes with new IF insurance coverage and a shot at a brother or sister for P.
- Speaking of this, my dear cycle buddy Nicole has started a "Save The Frosties" campaign if you haven't seen it yet. I feel so incredibly blessed. To have the friends that I do in this community. The support is amazing, and the power of the interwebs infinite. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
- I have literally wept tears of gratitude multiple times this week.
- Hubby has started a paper route...it's crap pay, but it may just keep our heads above the water when he finally starts getting paid.
- My nipples are healed! Completely! Thanks AGAIN to Nicole!
- On day 5 of Domperidone. Trying not to obssess over production yet. I have to order more *digs through couch cushions for change*
- I had my VERY FIRST guest post this week! I feel like I've cleared some sort of hurdle in the blogging world, you know?
- I was hitting a serious depression streak the other day...until Nicole and all of you lifted me up.
- Uh-oh, Bette Midler just started singing in my head. C'mon, join in...you know the song!!!
- I "finished" making baby food. I.E. I finished the pureed stuff. I should make more variety, but, well, I may never run out...I really hope you learn from my over-enthusiastic pureeing expedition. I wanted to give you a pic of the total, but they aren't all out of their trays yet.
Again, I want to thank all my Bleeps, Feeps, and Tweeps for their love and support in Operation Save the Frosties. You are amazing, and I don't know what we would do without you. We are truly blessed.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: Blessed
Linking up with Danifred officially for the first time! Go me!
Posted by Kakunaa at 8:08 PM