- P has learned mimicry. It is hysterical. Last week when I was sick I was using a bowl to heave over. Luckily not anything was really coming up. P came over, leaned over the bowl, and made throw up sounds. Oy. The other day I came out of the bathroom sneezing loudly like I do. 30 seconds later, P is, you guessed it, imitating it. Ditto goes when I dissolve into a sobbing mess (3 or 4 times a day). Same with laughter. Seeing and hearing his rendition of my various bodily functions is hysterical. We are in trouble with this one.
- Night Terrors make me so sad for P. And generally means I sleep for crap as he is in bed with us then, tossing and turning. But waking up next to him is nice :-)
- I can feel Grasshopper :-) Yup, this early. For about a week now, though I wasn't certain until yesterday when there was a definite reaction to iced tea. Apparently baby loves it.
- I am going to make salt dough santa hand ornaments tomorrow. I am inordinately excited about this. Is it a mom thing?
- Forgetting my meds at night is a BAD THING involving dizziness, exhaustion, and vomit.
- Another person has mentioned to me the possibility of writing a book. This is an overwhelming thought to me. But my ever-spinning brain came up with a title. Parenthood and Mental Illness: When the Stork Flies Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Teehee.
- Incredibly glad for Medical Assistance. However, I'm driving about 10 miles to see a chiropractor. This may not seem like far, but it takes at least half an hour because of traffic and lights. And I can't find a dentist within 20 miles. Fact: I currently live in a very upper-middle class area. Which means while you can get the assistance, you can't always find someone who takes it. This is INCREDIBLY frustrating. Both Hubby and I desperately need to see a dentist. I am not driving to Philly for one, however. Definite glitch in the system.
- There were a couple more small things, but I am braindead (see bullet point about forgetting meds) and have to get P up in 10 minutes to make the hike to the chiro. He'd better be good.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers
Haven't done this in ages, and I know the host is different, so I'm not linking, just using the title. I simply have a bunch of small things to talk about!
Posted by Kakunaa at 2:53 PM