Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bad Times

I have hit a low point.  As low as just before I found out I was pregnant with Finn.  I haven't been this bad in that long.  And it hit like a ton of bricks.  I don't know how to get past it except breathe and take each moment as it comes.  The panic is overwhelming.  The sadness breathtaking.  It's like all of a sudden the meds just STOPPED WORKING.

I know one trigger is that the new job has been delayed in starting and therefore I'm not getting the income I planned on so now money is on the table again.  Money does it every time.  But this time is really bad.  Scary bad.

I just had to go to the bathroom at work and cry.  Oy. That's been a while. How long do I put up with it until I call the psychiatrist?

4 comments:

  1. Sweetie, call please call a psychiatrist. I feel for you so much, would talk help? I'm here and I think I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen, honey, you need to see a doctor before it gets any worse. We all care about you and want you to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'd call immediately. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card. Or just leave a comment. Whichever works best for you :)